Why is called Paper Filigree Painting Art?
Quilling is the art of rolled, shaped, and glued paper that results in creating a unified, decorative design. is the new creative hobby that’s taking the crafting.
• Frame Size: the inner diameter is 40 cm × 50 cm, the inner diameter is the size of the work, the frame is designed with a narrow frame, and the height of the work does not exceed the thickness of 1.5 cm.
• Product Material: The frame of the picture frame is made of aluminum alloy, Aluminum alloy is now widely used in the aviation industry because of its sturdiness and durability, Longer service life than plastic materials.
The new board is thickened density board, the dust-proof mirror is a PC mirror, and the organic glass is Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)! Polymethyl methacrylate has better light transmittance than glass, does not reflect light, and can display the pattern of quilling paper painting more clearly. Longer service Longer life than ordinary glass.
• Specifications and Colors: This product is available in black, white, and wood colors, modern fashion style, suitable for shopping malls, families, model rooms, without brackets.
• Multiple placement methods:Paper Filigree Painting Frame can be placed on the desktop or hung on the wall.
• Mechanical processing is affected by physical factors, and the process error of the plane size is unavoidable, generally within ±2 mm, please understand!
• The thickness of the background jammed paper is recommended to be within 1-6mm, and it is recommended to use a back card over 360g at the thinnest!
• We do not provide non-marking nails, and it is not recommended to use non-marking nails. It is best to use ordinary steel nails for the most reliable. Whether it is the factor of the photo frame and the weight of the work, the wall thickness, or the aging of the non-marking nails, all Will be the main factor that the attached object may fall!!
• Please remove the film before using the plexiglass.