Product weight: 3630g
Product size: 33*19*10.5 cm (13.2*7.6*4.2 inches)
Backplate size: 15.5*22 cm (6.2*8.8 inches)
Maximum die-cutting size: 16cm
Package Included: 1*Die cutter+3*Backplate
- DIE-CUTTING and EMBOSSING MADE EASY: The thickness of the printing plate can be adjusted by the paperweight, so it can print smoothly.
- UNIVERSAL CRAFTING TOOL: This dynamic embossing tool works with most leading brand die-cuts and embossing folders.
- MULTITUDE OF MATERIALS: Cut and emboss anything from paper, tissue, and cardstock to felt, cork, and balsa wood.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Use the removable handle to operate the die-cutting/embossing system manually and super stable base, handles can be fixed and won't fall off.
1. Due to the different monitors, the picture color maybe have a little different from the real color.
2. Please allow 1-3cm measurement deviation due to manual measurement.
The knurling machine must be placed on a flat workbench; the knurling operation can only be performed after the standby unit is stable. Maximum knurled size
In theory, it is possible to cut patterns that are less than or equal to the length and width of the backplane
Applicable knife type
Refer to the thickness (g) of the paper to be cut to select the corresponding blade
Not completely cut during knurling
1. Adjust the cutting pressure appropriately according to the thickness of the cutting material;
2. Check whether the backplane is in good condition; if the backplane is damaged, it will affect the use; replace the backplane in time;
3. Reduce the speed of the rocker arm; shake the rocker arm at a constant speed;
4. Check whether the blade is not sharp; if the blade is damaged, please replace the blade in time.
Abnormal noise during knurling
1. Check the combined thickness of the backplate and the knife plate;
2. Light shaker; check whether the internal parts fall off and contact after-sales
Note that when the total thickness of the module is too thick to pass the knurling machine; do not force the operation; so as not to damage the knurling machine; the parts that have passed need to shake the rocker arm in the opposite direction to exit the knurling machine.